Snap your favor whackos and send them in.
In keeping with the tradition of Potholer54‘s Golden Crocoduck Award, I’m suggesting a brand new award for the blogosphere. The Silence of Mind Award (The SOMA) will be awarded to blog commenters who make outlandish, unintelligible, and unscientific claims to support a theistic position. Silenceofmind is not eligible to receive this award due to the fact that it wouldn’t be fair to give it to the person it’s named after. Everyone else is fair game.
Rules for candidate submission:
- The candidate must make a ridiculous comment on the Internet bastardizing science in the name of a religion.
- Take a screenshot of the ridiculous comment (make sure a name is provided).
- E-mail the image in jpg form to theatheistpapers [AT] gmail [DOT] com.
- I will post them on this blog and ask my readers to vote on them in a poll.
- Votes will be publicly shared, and the winner will receive a…
View original post 51 more words